Funding & Resources:
- $30,000 in funding to support startup activities.
- Entrepreneurial and business training from University of Chicago Booth School of Business and the Polsky Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation.
- Mentorship from top business, technical, and domain experts.
- Designated workspace with access to the Polsky Exchange.
- Access to premier facilities (subject to approval) and expertise from the University of Chicago’s ecosystem, including its partner institutions.
- Access to student talent from Booth School of Business and other divisions of the University.
- Opportunities to connect with strategic partners, end users, service providers, and investors through curated events and introductions.
- “Demo Day” with prize pool with audience of investors, industry partners, and mentors.
Access to a Cleantech Innovation Network:
Companies accepted into Resurgence will have access to infrastructure, initiatives, and thought leaders across Chicago and the surrounding region. Among this is field-defining expertise at the University of Chicago and its partner institutions, such as Argonne National Laboratory, Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory, the Marine Biological Laboratory, and others*. Through access to this broad network, Resurgence connects innovators with resources to drive meaningful change in the cleantech ecosystem.
*Access is subject to approval by the relevant facility and compliance with its policies and procedures