The College New Venture Challenge (CNVC) is the dedicated track of the Polsky Center’s nationally-ranked New Venture Challenge program. It supports University of Chicago College students who are interested in launching a startup. All teams accepted into the CNVC Phase II are eligible to enroll in the CNVC class, which is offered in the Winter quarter through Chicago Booth.
Congratulations to fillow, winner of the 2021 College New Venture Challenge. fillow, a feminine hygiene product, took home first place and $75,000 at the 2021 College New Venture Challenge Finals. The company is led by University of Chicago students Phoebe Choi, Helena Kim, Camryn Ross, and Mary Woo (from Massachusetts Institute of Technology).
The CNVC would not be possible without the generous support from our sponsors.
- Sharon Sadow Alper, AB’80, JD’84 and Andrew Alper, AB’80, MBA’81
- David A. Daigle, MBA’94 and Elizabeth Daigle
- Michelle Kristula-Green, AB ’77, AM ’81
- Carl Meyer, AB ’91, MBA ’92
- Immanuel Thangaraj, AB ’92, MBA ’93