The College New Venture Challenge (CNVC) is the dedicated track of the Polsky Center’s nationally-ranked New Venture Challenge program. It supports University of Chicago College students who are interested in launching a startup. All teams accepted into the CNVC Phase II are eligible to enroll in the CNVC class, which is offered in the Winter quarter through Chicago Booth.
Congratulations to Subli, winner of the 2020 College New Venture Challenge. Subli, a peer-to-peer subletting marketplace for university communities, took home first place and $25,000 at this year’s CNVC finals. The company is led by University of Chicago students Melody Li, Luke Iida, AB ’19, and Pablo Melana-Dayton, AB ’19, AM ’19.
The CNVC would not be possible without the generous support from our sponsors.
- Sharon Sadow Alper, AB’80, JD’84 and Andrew Alper, AB’80, MBA’81
- David A. Daigle, MBA’94 and Elizabeth Daigle
- Michelle Kristula-Green, AB ’77, AM ’81
- Carl Meyer, AB ’91, MBA ’92
- Immanuel Thangaraj, AB ’92, MBA ’93