The 2024 Polsky LAUNCH Accelerator application is coming in late February. Applications are due on April 1, 2024 at 11:59 a.m.
The LAUNCH ACCELERATOR allows students to spend their summer fundraising for their venture, selling, and gaining/maintaining momentum.
The following people/teams are eligible to apply:
- Full and part-time students of the University of Chicago
- UChicago Alumni within 5 years of graduation
- For-profit or non-profit ventures
Eligible companies plan to focus on:
- Fundraising strategy
- Sales and marketing
- Customer acquisition
- You have robust evidence of traction or product market fit
- Your product/service is ready for seed funding
- Your product/service is in the market and you are focused on sales or growth
- You have completed a track of the New Venture Challenge (optional) or other startup accelerator program
The LAUNCH Accelerator is not differentiated from the BUILD Accelerator based on the quality or potential of your business idea. Each serves a different stage of teams. Applicants are highly encouraged to apply for ONLY the accelerator program that fits the stage of their venture. If you would like to talk to someone about which track might best fit your goals, do not hesitate to reach out to the Polsky Center.
- Participants must be committed to working full-time on their business (at least 40 hours/week). Participants CANNOT split the 40 hour time commitment amongst themselves.
- Participants must attend all mandatory programming days.
- Participants must agree to work from provided co-working space, unless an accommodation has been provided by the accelerator team, or unless business operations necessitate otherwise.
- Participants must agree to remain accountable to coaches and mentors.
- Participants must agree to stay on track with milestones
- Participants are expected to communicate needs with program organizers
- Participants must be ready to accelerate!