Application and Eligibility
- Open to Chicago Booth students and alumni students exploring entrepreneurship through acquisition
- 1-2 Visiting ETA Advisors are available each quarter (fall, winter, and spring quarters)
- Visiting ETA Advisors rotate on a quarterly basis
- Applications will be selected based on the following criteria:
- The application must demonstrate an interest in ETA that goes beyond content exploration.
- The agenda must demonstrate discussion points that go beyond basic career networking with the Visiting ETA Advisor.
- Intake in September and November through a Visiting ETA Advisors registration form
- Participation expectations:
- Participants selected to meet with a Visiting ETA Advisors will be responsible for setting up a meeting time and submitting the following prior: 1) resume; 2) a brief description of their interest in ETA; 3) a brief agenda for the meeting