Students may apply for an Entrepreneurial Internship Program subsidy starting in March 2020 and will be reviewed on a rolling admissions basis until 30 spots are filled. Students apply once they have secured or targeted an internship meeting the following criteria:
- Company has annual revenues between zero and $50 million
- Company has 1-100 employees and the intern will be working directly for senior management
- Intern must receive reasonable compensation from the host firm, but not more than $10,000 for the 10 week long internship.
- Company has launched in the last 7 years
- Company has dedicated work space where the intern will be based
The EIP application consists of a student’s resume and completion of an online application with two short essays describing the student’s interest in entrepreneurship and their internship.
Students that apply to the EIP may expect a decision within 2-3 weeks of submitting their application.
Internship Search Support
The Polsky Center encourages companies to post opportunities through Career Services Global Talent Solutions (GTS) system. All EIP approved jobs in GTS will have “EIP Approved” in the job title. To search for EIP approved jobs, use the advanced search function in GTS. Enter “EIP Approved” in the Keyword(s) search, while selecting only the Job title. Please keep in mind that securing an internship through GTS does not guarantee a student’s acceptance into EIP. You must still apply to the program. Students are welcome to source their own internships as well.