Graduate students in degree programs in business at Chicago Booth are eligible to apply to be a Business Development Fellow.
- Ability to work full-time during the summer quarter and part-time during the autumn quarter.
- Demonstrated commitment and interest in entrepreneurship.
- Experience in business or product development within a scientific or technology company or working within a startup environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to be proactive and to follow through with attention to detail.
- Proven track record of working independently, being goal oriented, and being innovative.
- Ability to plan, prioritize and oversee complex projects, and meet deadlines for deliverables.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Proficiency with computers, including the Microsoft Office Suite.