Info Session: E-Commerce Learning Lab
The E-Commerce Learning Lab will launch in May 2023 to help entrepreneurs add e-commerce capabilities to their businesses. Business owners are invited to attend this information session to learn more about this no-cost, year-long program, and apply at https://airtable.com/shrC03ztwqGaJJnDN.
This program is for small businesses seeking to add or increase e-commerce capabilities as a strategy for growth.
Funded by GET Cities and Verizon, the E-Commerce Learning Lab involves diverse-owned, Chicago-based businesses working with 37 Oaks [https://www.37oaks.com] and the Polsky Exchange [https://polsky.uchicago.edu/polsky-exchange/].
Accepted applicants will commit to:
– Posting products for sale on 37 Oaks’ Sokoni platform,
– Sending products to the 37 Oaks warehouse (NOTE: warehousing and fulfillment are provided at no cost to accepted applicants for three months),
– Enroll in the Verizon Small Business Digital Ready platform at no cost,
– Submit quarterly reporting on business revenues and progress,
– Participate in no less than three pop-up markets/showcase events held at the Polsky Exchange in September, November, and December 2023, and
– Spend 4-8 hours per month on programming and working with the program team from May 2023 through April 2024.