The Polsky Center consists of 60 professional staff members supporting all University of Chicago students, faculty, staff, alumni, and community small business owners.
We are ready to assist faculty in:
- Disseminating technology through commercial mechanisms
- Enhancing research through interactions with the private sector
- Providing a broader understanding of the commercialization process
- Supporting laboratory activities through sponsored research or license income
- Pursuing entrepreneurial activities