Application and Eligibility
- Open to Chicago Booth students exploring entrepreneurship through acquisition
- Offered twice per year: winter quarter and spring quarter
- Intake in late fall and late winter quarters through an ETA Discovery Cohort registration form
- Exclusive program components:
- Peer networking within the ETA Discovery Cohort
- Quarterly ETA field experiences with Chicago-based incubators, investment firms, recently acquired companies, etc.
- Mentorship with Visiting ETA Advisors
- Quarterly cohort lunch facilitated by Polsky EIR or Visiting ETA Advisor
- Participation expectations:
- Participants in the ETA Discovery Cohort will commit to attending the following during the respective quarter: 1) at least one Polsky ETA workshop; 2) an ETA Discovery Cohort field experience; and 3) the ETA Discovery Cohort lunch.