The Polsky Exchange and 37 Oaks have launched a new program for businesses seeking to add or increase e-commerce capabilities as a strategy for growth.
Funded by GET Cities and Verizon, the E-Commerce Learning Lab involves diverse-owned, Chicago-based businesses working with 37 Oaks and the Polsky Exchange from May 2023 – April 2024 to learn, test, and sell with e-commerce.
Accepted applicants receive:
- Access to training in e-commerce including 37 Oaks University,
- No-cost warehousing and fulfillment for their products,
- Access to the Verizon Small Business Digital Ready platform,
- One-on-one coaching throughout the program,
- Polsky Exchange membership, including workspace, access to the Fabrication Lab, mentors, workshops, and resources associated with membership.