All UChicago undergraduate students, Chicago Booth students, PhD students, law school students, and post-docs are eligible to apply to the Polsky Science Innovation Fellows Program.
- Enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program at UChicago, specifically academic programs in science and/or business.
- Demonstrated interest in entrepreneurship
- Ability to plan, prioritize and oversee multiple projects and meet deadlines for deliverables
- Able to commit to 5-10 hours/week to the program
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
How to Apply:
Applications are available online and must be submitted before 5:00 p.m. on Friday, February 26, 2021.