Applications are now open. The application deadline is Wednesday, March 4, 2020 and requires the following information:
- A description of the internship, entrepreneurial role, or project and intended use for the funds, including a description of how your project aligns with C200’s mission to foster, celebrate, and advance women’s leadership in business.
- An explanation of how your project will benefit from engagement with C200, and how you believe the experience will contribute to your educational experience at Chicago Booth and your own career pursuits.
- Expected salary from the internship/company without this award
- Entrepreneurial skills that you believe will be developed during the duration of this commitment
- List of any entrepreneurship related courses completed at Chicago Booth
- Current resume