Your gift to the Polsky Center helps pave the way for groundbreaking ideas to impact society. With your help, the Polsky Center will advance the knowledge and practice of entrepreneurship and accelerate the commercialization of research. To make a contribution, please visit our online giving page.
Additionally, we invite you to become involved with any of our capstone programs and events as a sponsor. Sponsorship opportunities include:
- Edward L. Kaplan, 71, New Venture Challenge (NVC)
- John Edwardson, ’72, Social New Venture Challenge (SNVC)
- Global New Venture Challenge (GNVC)
- College New Venture Challenge (CNVC)
- Alumni New Venture Challenge (ANVC)
- Polsky Accelerator Program
- George Shultz Innovation Fund
If you are interested in becoming an individual or corporate sponsor for any of these programs, please contact Erika Mercer.
#PolskyProud to have supported
For any questions regarding how to support the Polsky Center or any one of our specific programs or events, please contact Starr Marcello.
The Polsky Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation would like to thank our donors, sponsors, and host companies for their support of our many programs and activities throughout the year. Without their support, these programs would not be possible.