Access to the Polsky Center does not stop at graduation. Whether you are a new grad or 15 years out, the Polsky Center is a lifelong resource for all University of Chicago alumni.
- Ways to Get Involved: Alumni can get involved with the Polsky Center in many ways—as mentors, conference speakers, classroom guests, program sponsors, competition judges, angel investors, and financial sponsors. Contact Gorana Kolar, Senior Associate Director at the Polsky Center to learn more.
- Mentorship: The Entrepreneurs-in-Residence program provides mentorship and coaching to University of Chicago students and alumni. If you are launching a company, or trying to scale your company and are looking for guidance, please contact Polsky Center’s Senior Advisor, Ellen Rudnick, ’89.
- Make a Gift: The Polsky Center relies heavily on alumni and friends to advance the knowledge and practice of entrepreneurship and accelerate the commercialization of research. To make a contribution, please visit our online giving page.
- Share Your News: Contact Jessy Tapper, Senior Writer and Content Manager at the Polsky Center if you would like to share recent news and get featured in the Polsky Weekly 10, which is our popular weekly newsletter. Don't miss an issue, subscribe today.
- Conferences: The Polsky Center hosts several annual conferences which are great resources for alumni including the PE Conference, SeedCon, Machine Learning VC Summit, and ETA Conference.