9:15-9:30 A.M. // Welcome
9:30-10:00 A.M. // The Support Network
10:00-10:30 A.M. // Orca
10:30-10:45 A.M. // Break
10:45-11:15 A.M. // Hibiscus Health
11:15-11:45 A.M. // The Good Village
11:45-12:45 P.M. // Lunch Break
12:45-1:15 P.M. // Period
1:15-1:45 P.M. // Valued
1:45-2:15 P.M. // OUDoc
2:15-4:00 P.M. // John Edwardson, ’72, Social New Venture Challenge Reception and Awards Announcement (Room 104)
- Hibiscus Health provides urgent and accessible therapeutic interventions for new parents suffering from perinatal mood and anxiety disorders.
- Orca is a last-mile shipping company for ecommerce food brands. Through an innovative “circular delivery” model, Orca recovers and reuses cold-chain materials to eliminate harmful waste and reduce costs for its partners.
- OUDoc is a medical group of addiction medicine specialists that focus on providing scalable, effective, evidence-based treatment for OUD. They intervene telehealth-first, in the hospital inpatient and emergency department settings, and provide ongoing continuity of care through patient stabilization.
- Period is a subscription based digital outreach and legal correspondence platform, paid for by attorneys and advocates, that gives incarcerated people free access to legal assistance and advocacy by matching them with attorneys who can review cases for innocence and post-conviction claims, and with influential advocates who can lead public campaigns.
- The Good Village is an app that coaches people to eat more of what’s good instead of throwing it away, so that they can protect this village we call earth.
- The Support Network empowers college students across the country to create an inclusive community and support each other’s identity, mental wellbeing, and day-to-day lives through peer-facilitated groups and bi-weekly community events. They work with student leaders and administrators to launch effective peer-to-peer support models.
- Valued is a platform that helps business owners exit and employees own. They connect selling owners with a curated selection of capital partners. Owners receive a market rate return on their business and provide the life-changing opportunity of ownership for their workers.
- Bruce A. Brege , MBA ’82, Division Head of Mathematics, Mathematics & Economics Instructor, Stanford Online High School
- Jim Casselberry, MBA ’01, Co-Founder and CEO, Known Holdings
- Duncan Davis, Founder and Managing Director, Breakout Capital
- John Edwardson, MBA ’72, Co-Chair, Advance Illinois
- Ghian Foreman, MBA ’01, President and CEO, Emerald South Economic Development Collaborative
- Karen Gould, Managing Direct0r, Golden Seed
- Bob Greenlee, Chief Operating Officer, Tusk Holdings and Acting President, Tusk Philanthropies
- Rich Hoops, MBA ’00, Executive Director, Impact Charitable
- Rachel D. Kohler, MBA ’89, Founding Principal, KoHop Ventures
- Chris Noon, MBA ’72, Principal, Capstone Quadrangle
- Steve Sarowitz, Founder and Chairman, Paylocity
- Tasha Seitz, Partner, Impact Engine
- Unmi Song, AB ’82, MBA ’86, President, Lloyd A. Fry Foundation
- Ron Tarrson, MBA ’72 (XP-31), Managing Partner and Director, Santa Fe Aero Services
- Nasrin Thierer, Founder and Managing Partner, Assetblue Investment Group
- Erik Wallsten, MBA ’04, Co-Founder and Managing Partner, Adobe Capital
- John Edwardson, ’72
- Ron Tarrson, 72 (XP-31), and Steve Tarrson
- David Wells, MBA ’98, MPP ’98
- David, ’67, and Rosemary Good
- Roberto Servitje Labarrere, ’13
- 4S Bay Partners LLC
- Janet Linden Cooper, ’82
- Locke Lord LLP
- Amazon Web Services