- Early March: Job descriptions due from Alumni companies; Chicago Booth Job Board (GTS) opens to admitted students who’ve paid their first deposit
- Mid March: Startups will reach out to students for interviews; this occurs on a rolling basis
- Mid May: Internships finalized
- End of June – early August: Approximate window in which 7-week internships should be completed. Please note, there is flexibility this year and the internship can begin prior to June 22.
- Internships are 7-weeks long and full-time with flexible start and stop dates.
- A geographically adjusted stipend is provided. This is a global program with outreach to startups in 10 countries and eight U.S. cities.
- Students must have work authorization in the country they work in. Internships depend on students matching with an approved Booth-founded startup.
- While we are serving an ever-growing number of geographies, we are still attempting to create regional communities among our startup summer interns. We have reached out to companies in the following regions based on the concentration of admitted students in these locations: India, China, Brazil, Canada, Israel, Argentina, Peru, Mexico, Singapore, Chicago, New York City, San Francisco, Boston, Denver, Washington D.C., Seattle and Texas.