- March 3: Job descriptions due from Alumni companies
- March 13: Chicago Booth Job Board (GTS) opens to admitted students who’ve paid their first deposit
- March 13 – May 19: Startups will reach out to students for interviews; this occurs on a rolling basis
- May 30: All internship offers must be finalized
- June 19 – August 4: Approximate window in which 7-week internships should be completed. Exact dates can be negotiated directly with the startup
- Internships are 7-weeks long and full-time with flexible start and stop dates.
- A stipend is provided by Chicago Booth.
- Students must have work authorization in the country they work in. Internships depend on students matching with an approved Booth-founded startup.
- While we are serving an ever-growing number of geographies, we are still attempting to create regional communities among our startup summer interns. We have reached out to companies in the following regions based on the concentration of admitted students in these locations: India, China, Brazil, Canada, Israel, Argentina, Peru, Mexico, Singapore, Chicago, New York City, San Francisco, Boston, Denver, Washington D.C., Seattle and Texas.