SPIN is open to any National Laboratory. We require one contact from the National Lab to serve as a program liaison to manage and facilitate the nomination and selection process. Each laboratory is responsible for running their own nomination and selection process, and should target participants that fulfill the below criteria.
- Recognized potential for growth into a higher leadership position
- Actively engaged in activities of the lab
- Curious about practical applications for research
- Demonstrated innovation / creativity in problem solving
- Demonstrated collaborative ability
- Personal career objectives fit with goals of the program
- Full-time regular employee
Contact us or your designated laboratory representative to learn more about the program.