Polsky Exchange Capital Series – Booth Angels Network of Chicago & New York
Speaker: Amalesh Sanku, Board Director, Chicago Booth Angels Network of Chicago and New York.
The Chicago Booth Angels Network of Chicago (CBAN Chicago) is a nonprofit, affinity organization founded and run by alumni of The University of Chicago Booth School of Business. Founded in 2019, Chicago Booth Angels of Chicago is part of the global Chicago Booth Angels Network. They believe early-stage companies need smart angels and high-caliber investors to bring capital, expertise, and valuable connections. They exist to support innovative ideas, provide quality education and learning opportunities to our University of Chicago alumni and affiliate members, and promote the Chicago Booth brand.
This series features presentations by capital providers and information about how to access different forms of capital. Each investor or lender will speak on:
• The types of businesses they fund and the funding they make available,
• What makes a successful ask for capital,
• Examples of success stories, and
• How to apply/pitch for funds.
* This is a hybrid event. If you need to join virtually, please look for the Zoom link sent via email before the event.
Questions? Contact Isra Omar at firstname.lastname@example.org.