10th Annual Entrepreneurship Through Acquisition (ETA) Conference
The ETA Group at Chicago Booth, the Polsky Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation, and the Kellogg Innovation & Entrepreneurship Initiative are delighted to host the 10th Annual Booth-Kellogg Entrepreneurship through Acquisition (ETA) Conference.
The Booth-Kellogg ETA Conference is an annual event that brings together search fund entrepreneurs, investors, MBA students, faculty, and other participants in the ETA ecosystem to meet one another and share insights into this rapidly-growing area. For more information this year’s panels and panelists, sponsors and networking events please visit our website.
The conference is co-organized by Chicago Booth and Kellogg and offers the opportunity to meet industry experts and practicing entrepreneurs from across the country, who provide their perspectives on various aspects of the ETA model. ETA rests at the intersection of academia and the private sector, blending the vast knowledge and insight of academia with the wisdom and experience of practicing professionals.
- Exploring Search Pathways
- Transitioning Legacy
- Key People Decisions within the C-Suite
- Strategic Capital Allocation Decisions
- Closing the Deal and Governance Strategies for Self-Funded Searchers
- 4th Annual Entrepreneurship at Kellogg and Halstatt Legacy Partners ETA Case Competition
- Networking Opportunities
- A.J. Wasserstein // Eugene F. Williams, Jr. Lecturer in the Practice of Management, Yale School of Management
- Graham Weaver // Founder and CEO, Alpine Investors
Full details and more information: http://www.etaconference.com/
Questions? Interested in Sponsoring? Contact Kylie Gilmore at email@example.com
Thank you to our 2023 sponsors: