1:30 P.M. // Doors open // C-25
1:45 P.M. // Opening remarks // C-25
2:00 P.M. // EchoLife // C-25
2:22 P.M. // Top Tier Lessons // C-25
2:44 P.M. // Quail.ai (QPlatform) // C-25
3:04 P.M. // Break
3:18 P.M. // Remarks by Steve Kaplan, Faculty Director of the Polsky Center // C-25
3:23 P.M. // Demeter // C-25
3:45 P.M. // Populus // C-25
4:07 P.M. // Sakura MedTech // C-25
4:29 P.M. // Hazy Bunny // C-25
4:49 P.M. // Final Remarks
5:00 – 6:30 P.M. // Reception (Awards Announcement at 6:00PM) // Room 219
- Demeter // Providing digital tools to farmers and lenders to simplify the loan application process and make use of alternative data like remote sensing, predicted yield, soil health etc, to make better credit risk assessment of farms for loans.
- EchoLife // Outpatient medical clinics are struggling, and EchoLife is here to help. EchoLife is a medical imaging software solution that improves efficiency, accessibility, and precision of medical imaging for patients and physicians at outpatient medical clinics. EchoLife develops innovative software and AI for image acquisition and interpretation, beginning with echocardiogram imaging.
- Hazy Bunny // Hazy Bunny is revolutionizing the RTD cocktail market with a fresh approach to a 2,000-year-old drink. Our pulque-based cocktails, blended with tropical fruits, offer our customers a unique taste experience while promoting gut health and reducing hangover effects.
- Populus // Populus is a decentralized governance and human capital management platform for decentralized communities. Built on the Polygon blockchain network, Populus uses ERC-721 smart contracts to assign governance power, create a governance process, and organize production for members of a community in a decentralized and law-abiding way.
- ai (formerly known as: QPlatform) // Quail.ai is an MLOps platform that streamlines the ML lifecycle for SMBs. Quail.ai attempts to unify problem areas in data science such as vendor lock-in, on-cloud reliance, and irreproducibility. Using a code-first approach, users have the flexibility to work with any ML library, algorithm and programming language.
- Sakura MedTech // Sakura MedTech provides accessible, minimally invasive testing and results. Our diagnostic medical device helps gynecologists who want to provide a more comfortable environment for patients by reducing the invasive feeling for patients and increasing accessibility and comfort during the service gynecologists provide.
- Top Tier Lessons // Top Tier Lessons is an online platform that matches college student athletes with parents in the community looking for sports lessons for their kids.
- Carol Bramson, Founder and CEO, Side by Side
- Waverly Deutsch, Adjunct Professor of Entrepreneurship, Chicago Booth School of Business
- Jennifer Fried, GP The Fund
- Louis Goldman, General Counsel, Bloq
- Nancy Hayes, Principal, NKH Group
- Andy Hirschberg, Head of Investment Banking, Triad Healthcare Partners
- Coco Meers, CEO & Co-Founder, Equilibria
- Alex Meyer, Managing Partner, Origin Ventures
- Carl Meyer, CEO and CIO, Silver Rock Financial
- Jeb Ory, Board Observer, Quorum
- Ellen Rudnick, Sr. Advisor on Entrepreneurship and Adjunct Professor, Chicago Booth School of Business
- RoseMary Safranek, Managing Director, Ninepeaks Capital
- Neal Sales-Griffin, Managing Director, Techstars Chicago
- David Segura, CEO, Glassbox Media
- Mark Tebbe, Adjunct Professor of Entrepreneurship, Chicago Booth School of Business
- Sharon Sadow Alper, AB ’80, JD ’84 and Andrew Alper, AB ’80, MBA ’81
- David A. Daigle, MBA ’94 and Elizabeth Daigle
- Michelle Kristula-Green, AB ’77, AM ’81
- Carl Meyer, AB ’91, MBA ’92
- Caruso Ventures
- Adarsh Sarma, MBA ’01 and Charu Sarma
- Immanuel Thangaraj, AB ’92, MBA ’93
- Nikhil Thukral, MBA ’98 and Alka Thukral