8:00 A.M. // Welcome Remarks and Judge Intros by Erika Mercer, Executive Program Director, Polsky Center
8:20 A.M. // Algorai Finance (Asia-Pacific)
8:48 A.M. // Cheista (North America-East Coast)
9:16 A.M. // Archer Career (North America-Midwest)
9:41 A.M. // Break
9:51 A.M. // efficientSC (North America-East Coast)
10:19 A.M. // Laxis (North America-Midwest)
10:47 A.M. // Remarks by Steve Kaplan, Faculty Director of the Polsky Center
10:52 A.M. // Pyaari Weddings (North America-Midwest)
11:20 A.M. // Break
11:30 A.M. // Plural Energy (North America-West Coast)
11:58 A.M. // Lambda Function (North America-West Coast)
12:25 P.M. // Closing Remarks
1:00 P.M. // Judges Deliberation
- Algorai Finance Limited (Asia-Pacific) Algorai is a decentralized cryptocurrency structured products platform. Through smart contracts Algorai extracts the asset’s native volatility allowing users to achieve greater sustainable yields.
- Cheista (North America – East Coast) Patients sometimes wait weeks to get treatment because doctors can’t work through the archaic insurance pre-authorization process. Cheista software takes this multi-billion dollar manual process, prone to errors, and turns it on its head through automation for instantaneous approval so patient care can proceed.
- efficientSC (North America – East Coast) efficientSC is a web-based mission control and workflow tool to track supply disruptions and replace the manual tasks associated with resolving an unfilled order.
- Plural Energy (North America – West Coast) Plural Energy is a decentralized marketplace that connects renewable energy buyers and investors with clean energy investment opportunities from power plants.
- Lambda Function (North America – West Coast) Lambda Function is on a mission to enable autonomous precision machining. Lambda Function’s vision is to unlock Level 5 machining autonomy, when CNC machines can make decisions without any need for human guidance or intervention. Their software enables increasing levels of autonomy by augmenting CNC programmers and machine operators with AI.
- Archer Career (North America – Midwest) Archer Career improves career confidence and outcomes, reducing early career underemployment. Archer’s platform delivers structure, momentum, and accountability, using behavioral science and step-by-step micro-learning paths to educate and empower individuals to launch a career.
- Laxis (North America – Midwest) Laxis is the next generation of AI meeting assistants with real-time insights. You can use Laxis to set pre-meeting agendas, get real-time conversation insights and coaching during meetings, and generate AI memos, action items, and follow-up emails after your meetings.
- Pyaari Weddings (North America – Midwest)Pyaari Weddings is the largest South Asian wedding directory in the US & Canada. With the directory, couples can shop for wedding vendors based on pricing, reviews, and more; add them to their ‘cart;’ and create their own customized, DIY, a-la-carte wedding plan. Pyaari Weddings is The Knot meets Amazon.
- Jon Butcher, CEO, Mintel Americas
- Carlos Covarrubias, Associate, Hyde Park Venture Partners
- Christopher Deutsch, Founder, Lofty Ventures
- Kevin Emesiani, MBA ’19, Investor, Medical Excellence Group
- Ellen Itskovitz, MBA ’81, Consultant, Healthcare Advisory Venture
- David Lefever, MBA ’84, JD ’84, Partner, Silver Capital Advisors
- Kevin Leininger, MBA ’91, Co-Founder and Executive Chairman, IntegriChain
- Amelia Morris, MBA ’86, Director of Investments Group, Brandes Investment Partners
- Christopher Pompee, MBA ’20, Senior Investment Manager Ventures, Aperam Ventures
- Ellen Rudnick, MBA ’73, Sr. Advisor on Entrepreneurship and Adjunct Professor, Chicago Booth School of Business
- Michael Small, MBA ’81, CEO and Co-Founder, K4 Mobility
- Mark Tebbe, Adjunct Professor of Entrepreneurship, Chicago Booth and Chairman, ChicagoNEXT
- Kevin Willer, MBA ’10, Partner, Chicago Ventures
- Quan Zhang, SM ’08, PHD ’10, Managing Director, Pin Capital