Companies accepted into the Polsky Incubator get to work with and learn from other committed, full-time entrepreneurs and receive the following benefits:
- Community: Opportunities to network and learn from other incubator companies, and be active in the Polsky community by attending monthly cohort-only workshops, preferential access to expert office hours, and regular goal-setting and accountability meetings with program staff.
- Ecosystem: Access to a top ranked university innovation ecosystems and interns from the University of Chicago.
- Mentoring: Individual sessions with experienced startup CEOs and Executives-in-Residence, focused on product development, goal setting, and accountability.
- Introductions: Customized introductions to experts in your field through the Polsky Center’s extensive network.
- Training: Monthly training sessions and preferential access to all workshops and classes.
- Legal Support: Dedicated legal support through the UChicago Law School Innovation Clinic.
- Office Space: Operate from the Polsky Exchange with dedicated desk, storage space, mail/print/fax services, and access to conference rooms for conducting business activities.
Companies pay $100 per month per desk pre-revenue. Companies can apply for scholarships on a quarterly basis. Post-revenue, companies pay $220 per month per desk. Requests for scholarship can be submitted with your application or in your interview but a limited number of scholarships are available.
*Teams applying to the Polsky Incubator should do so after completing the Edward L. Kaplan, ’71, New Venture Challenge and/or the Polsky I-Corps program. Solo founders will not be accepted.