Past I-Corps Teams
The Polsky Center I-Corps program is an application-based program for teams working on ideas in the science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) fields. Faculty, students, staff, and alumni from the University of Chicago, partner institutions, and regional universities may apply for the program. Past participants have included (but are not limited to!):
- Faculty from Departments of Chemistry, Human Genetics, Microbiology, and Radiology; Harris School of Public Policy; and the Pritzker School of Medicine.
- Masters and PhD Students from Departments of Astronomy and Astrophysics, Chemistry, Genetics, and Radiology; Division of the Humanities; the Booth School of Business; and Harris School of Public Policy.
- Researchers from Argonne National Laboratory; the Computation Institute; Departments of Astronomy and Astrophysics, Human Genetics, Medicine, and Microbiology; and the Harris School of Public Policy.
- Alumni from the Booth School of Business and the College.
- Cofounders from the Illinois Institute of Technology Institute of Design, Northwestern University, Rush University, and the University of Illinois at Chicago
View past I-Corps teams: