Much like you, we at Polsky are adapting with the times. We have temporarily closed the doors to the Polsky Exchange, are working from home, and dialing into Zoom calls daily. Although we are all staying home, we are continuing to stay connected with our community. In doing so, we are also continuing to offer programming and support to our students, alumni, entrepreneurs, and business owners, virtually.
Below, please find a list of upcoming virtual events that we are now offering to our community via Zoom. You can also find recorded content from past events. We hope you will #StayHomeWithPolsky as we face these new, challenging times, together.
See you on the other side of the screen!
// Upcoming virtual events:
- May 13 // Data Series: Data Collection for Entrepreneurs
- May 20 // Data Series: Data-Driven Insights for Entrepreneurs
- May 21 // Social Media Series: Content is Still King
- May 25 // Virtual Presentation: Engaging Your Audience in Times of Distruption and Distraction
- May 27 // Winning Now: Leading in a VUCA World
- May 28 // Social Media Series: The New Normal of Influencers
- May 28 // Global New Venture Challenge (GNVC) Finals
- June 2 // 10th Annual John Edwardson, ’72, Social New Venture Challenge (SNVC) Finals
- June 4 // 24th Annual Edward L. Kaplan, ’71, New Venture Challenge (NVC) Finals
// Recorded content: