The Polsky Exchange fosters innovation and commercialization through 34,000 square feet of shared co-working space, a state of the art Fab Lab, and a full calendar of programming and workshops designed to help entrepreneurs translate their ideas and technologies into startups.
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
Membership is available for UChicago students, alumni, faculty, staff, researchers, as well as local community members.
- Educational opportunities: Invitations to dozens of workshops and events per quarter. Regular topics include the legal considerations for startups, sales, design and fabrication.
- Co-working space: Access to flexible workspaces, small meeting rooms, and phone rooms. All rooms have video conferencing, phones, and whiteboards.
- Mentorship: Access to a carefully curated cohort of mentors in a variety of industries who are available for one-on-one meetings.
- Fab Lab: Access to the Polsky Fab Lab, a state-of-the-art prototyping space. Training and materials for prototyping are included in membership!
- Community: Opportunities to network and learn from other Polsky Exchange members, corporate partners, investors, and mentors.
- Female Founders: The Polsky Exchange's Female Founders group is a monthly meetup and training program for female entrepreneurs and supporters. The group meets monthly to listen to a more experienced entrepreneur and talk about challenges they are facing.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
Membership costs $150 per quarter. Membership is free to current University of Chicago students and Postdocs.
Applications are available at: bit.ly/PolskyExchangeSignup
Contact Lucila Cardona, Program Manager, Events & Membership email@example.com