Polsky Small Business Bootcamp: Behavior and Branding
The Polsky Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation is pleased to announce the Polsky Center Small Business Bootcamp to provide small business owners and local entrepreneurs with resources during these changing times. This virtual event series will take place during the week of April 13th via the Zoom platform, and sessions will take place in the mornings and afternoons to accommodate a variety of schedules.
In this session, Polsky Exchange mentor Kenyata Martin will leverage his years of marketing and branding expertise to teach business owners how to build a brand and add value during a time of crisis when customers are focused on other things. A Q&A session will follow the presentation.
This series is made possible through a partnership with the Rustandy Center for Social Sector Innovation and the Office of Civic Engagement at the University of Chicago, on behalf of a larger coalition of University groups and partners.
These are free-standing sessions, though we invite you to join as many as you’d like. Below are the scheduled sessions along with a link to register:
- Negotiating in Times of Change // Monday, April 13, 10:00 – 11:00 a.m.
- Navigating Access to Capital Resources // Monday, April 13, 2:00 – 3:00 p.m.
- Understanding the Human Elements in Your Business: Trust, Collaboration, and Emotional Loss // Tuesday, April 14, 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- How to Manage Personal and Professional Ups and Downs while Managing a Business // Tuesday, April 14, 2:00 – 3:00 p.m.
- Transforming Your Business…Now // Wednesday, April 15, 10:00 – 11:00 a.m.
- Crisis Management Communication // Wednesday, April 15, 2:00 – 3:00 p.m.
- Decision Making in Tough Environments // Thursday, April 16, 10:00 – 11:00 a.m.
- Behavior and Branding // Thursday, April 16, 2:00 – 3:00 p.m.
- Marketing Strategies in Times of Uncertainty // Friday, April 17, 10:00 – 11:00 a.m.
- Cash Management // Friday, April 17, 2:00 – 3:00 p.m.