Small Business Essentials: Cash Management and Pivot to Profit
Join us for a workshop led by David Johnson. In this workshop, David will discuss the following topics:
Managing your runway:
- Cash management for a growing business
- How to forecast cash flow
- Common mistakes
- Understanding sources of funding, and the trade-offs each implies
Pivot to profit:
- Resetting a business model to increase profitability (and cash flow)
- Temporary losses vs. permanent losses
- Understanding unit profitability
David Johnson, founder and managing partner of Abraxas Group, has a 20-year track record of driving organizational change. David has served as interim executive or financial advisor to dozens of middle market companies in transition.
Throughout his career, David has demonstrated a commitment to thought leadership, with numerous speaking engagements and articles on the topics of business transformation, change management, performance improvement, restructuring, turnaround and value creation to his credit.
David received his MBA from the University of Chicago and completed his undergraduate studies at Fairleigh Dickinson University.