Role of Incubators and Accelerators in the Midwest Ecosystem
LeadingBiotech’s CEO event series are designed to bring together biopharma leaders to build partnerships and speak candidly “off-the-record” on the most important topics, trends and challenges our industry is facing. During CEO North you will learn about biopharma hot spots in the Chicagoland area from industry game changers like Polsky’s very own Jay Schrankler. Jay will be participating in the event’s main presentation on the role of incubators and accelerators in pushing the biopharma conversation forward and thinking outside of the box.
- Steven Collens – CEO, MATTER
- Elizabeth Hagerman – Executive Director, Isthmus Project, Dir. of Innovation, UW Health
- Suzet McKinney – CEO & Executive Director, Illinois Medical District
- Jay Schrankler – Associate Vice President and Head of the Polsky Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation University of Chicago, The University of Chicago
- Barbara Nelsen – Founder & CEO, Nelsen Biomedical