Hyde Park Angels Award
Who Should Apply //
- Student must be pursuing an MBA in the Full-Time Program at Chicago Booth, and must be returning to class in the following fall
- Students must apply with an internship offer in hand
- Students must participate in their internship for at least 10 weeks over the course of the summer
- Continuing or ongoing internships are eligible, however applicants should demonstrate any new skills and/or responsibilities that will be added to their internship
- Completed internships will not be funded retroactively
In 2015, Hyde Park Angels (HPA) endowed the HPA Venture Capital Award, enabling the Polsky Center to provide $6,500 to support one MBA student’s summer internship at a venture capital firm.
How to Apply //
Students must complete the online application and include a current resume. The application will go live on Wednesday, April 17.
To learn more about the Hyde Park Angels Award, click here. >>