Entrepreneurship Essentials (E2): Building the Right Team
According to research, not having the right team in place is the third most common reason startups fail. By attending this session, you will learn how to align yourself with the right team, both internally with staff and externally with outside investors and VC firms.
In this workshop, you will learn:
- A structure and an intentional framework for who should be on your team
- Steps to consider in building your team
- Common mistakes founders make in team formation
This session will be led by the founding team members of Cubii. Cubii designs and develops products that make fitness approachable for all ages, abilities, and lifestyles. Its flagship product line is a series of compact seated ellipticals that are designed to add movement back into our lives – whether at the office or at home. In 2019, the company was featured as one of America’s fastest growing companies in Inc 500.
You will hear from:
- Arnav Dalmia, CEO and cofounder
- Shivani Jain, chief marketing officer and cofounder