Application deadline: Small Business Financial Fundamentals – Students
The Polsky Center seeks highly-motivated Booth students looking to gain experience in business finance consulting and supporting clients reach their financial goals.
What You Will Get:
- Experience analyzing and working with two small businesses from the South and West Side of Chicago to address challenges related to business finance, including delivery of a final customized project.
- Each consulting team will consist of 2 Booth student consultants and a senior-level business coach who will provide expert mentoring and advice.
- Training on fundamental business finance topics, research and analysis approaches, best practices and processes for consulting engagements, and skills for managing successful client relations.
- Students will receive a small stipend for their project work with the expectation that time in this program will require 5-10 hours per week in the Spring quarter.
- Opportunity to work closely with Booth Professor Kathleen Fitzgerald.