Application Deadline: Duality Cohort 4
Duality is the first accelerator program in the U.S. exclusively focused on supporting innovative quantum startups.
Led by the Polsky Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation at the University of Chicago and the Chicago Quantum Exchange, alongside founding partners the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, Argonne National Laboratory, and P33, the program draws on the region’s deep well of scientific, corporate, and industry expertise to develop practical applications of quantum technology. We are committed to fostering diversity, equity and inclusion, strive to incorporate this throughout all aspects of the program.
Based in Chicago, Duality is a 12-month program offering innovative quantum startups the critical resources they need to develop and scale their business, including:
- $50,000 (USD) in non-dilutive, unrestrictive funding
- Entrepreneurial and business training taught by the University of Chicago Booth School of Business and Polsky Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Mentorship from more than 55 top business experts, investors, and entrepreneurs
- Technical expertise from world-renowned quantum scientists and technology companies
- Industry exposure and access to corporate leaders
- Access to office space and state-of-the-art facilities (subject to approval)
- Immersion in Chicago’s rapidly developing quantum startup community
Application opens on January 8.